Now that you have your new air filter cartridge , you'll be able to get started printing again after just a few simple steps.
Here's how to install your filter:
- Turn off and unplug your Glowforge Air Filter. The power switch is located on the back, next to the cord. Turn it off first, then unplug it from the wall.
- Open the lid of the Glowforge Air Filter by releasing the four latches, and then remove the lid.
- Remove and dispose of the old filter cartridge. Grab and lift the metal lip to remove the filter cartridge from the Glowforge Air Filter.
- Unwrap the new filter cartridge.
- Lower the new filter cartridge into place.
- Place the lid back on top and close all four latches. Check that the lid is snug and won’t come off by grabbing the lid handles and pulling upward.
- Check the exhaust hose to ensure it is still securely connected to the lid and the back of your Glowforge.
- Plug it in, turn it on and start printing.
We're here to help. If you have any questions, please contact Glowforge Support.