Performance Series Aura
If any of the following occur, immediately turn off the power switch, unplug the printer, and contact Glowforge Support. Do not use your Glowforge again until the issue has been addressed by support.
- The default settings for a piece of Proofgrade® material do not cut through the material even after cleaning the lens and windows.
- There is a fire in the printer which persists after the laser turns off.
- The head stops moving but the laser is on.
- The printer's button turns any color other than white, yellow, or teal.
- You see any damage or discoloration to the case.
- There are any cracks or chips in the glass tube or lid.
- You see any moisture present inside the Glowforge.
- You see any damage to the interior components of the Glowforge.
- You notice unusual light coming from the printer that was not occurring previously.
- You notice an unusual sound coming from the printer that was not occurring previously.