Trace a Hand Drawing
Here’s a quick introduction to using Trace. For a detailed tutorial, see Trace and Print a Sketch.
- Draw with a black marker on a white piece of paper. Leave white space around the edges of your drawing.
- Place your artwork in the center of the bed.
- Go to the Glowforge App (app.glowforge.com) and sign in to get to the dashboard. Click on Create a new design in the upper left-hand corner. Select Trace a design
- The App will take you through the process of importing your drawing from the camera.
- When you’re ready, take out your drawing and place your material in the bed.
- Drag your artwork where you want it on the material. Leave a little room between your artwork and the edge.
- Click “Print,” then press the button when it blinks.