Trace a Hand Drawing
Here’s how to use Trace in a nutshell.
For a detailed tutorial, see Print 2: A Snap and Store Box with Your Personal Touch.
- Draw with a black marker on a white piece of paper. Leave white space around the edges of your drawing.
- Place your artwork in the center of the bed.
- Go to app.glowforge.com to get to the Dashboard. Then click on the arrow at the top right of the “Create New” box, and click the “Trace” button.
- When you’re ready, take out your drawing and place your material in the bed.
- Drag your artwork where you want it on the material. Leave a little room between your artwork and the edge.
- Click “Print,” then press the button when it blinks.