Congratulations! Your design has been selected – soon, other Glowforge owners will be able to purchase and print your creation. Now we just need some info so we can pay you. Look for an email from us with a W-9 form and instructions for how to receive your payments. Once we get that info, we’ll publish your design for purchase on the Glowforge Catalog.
Important: For tax and paperwork reasons, we can’t publish your design (or pay you) until you complete the W-9 and set up the account to receive your payments.
About your monthly payments
- When you set up the account to receive your payments, use the same email address as your Glowforge account email.
- You qualify for a monthly payment as long as you are a Glowforge Premium member and your design is available in the catalog.
- How much you earn for each design depends on a number of factors. For example, more prints, higher ratings, and designs offered exclusively through Glowforge all increase your earnings. Since the factors are dynamic, there is no way to calculate your payment in advance.
- Our payment terms are Net-30. That means you will receive payments for the previous month within 30 days of the start of the following month.
About your design in the catalog
- When we publish your design, we may use the information you provided, such as your design’s title, description, photographs, or instructions. We may modify them for formatting or quality. We want your design to be a hit, and we’ll do everything we can to show your work in the best possible light.
- Glowforge Premium members enjoy unlimited access to print your design. Glowforge Print members can purchase your design.
- Your customers may sell what they make without mentioning your authorship. In addition, they may change the design before they do.
Manage, update, or remove your designs
If you want to update or remove your design (during the submission process or after your design is available in the catalog), contact Glowforge Support. Please include your submission reference number and, if published, a link to the design in the catalog.