Want to make your mark? With Stamp Maker, it only takes a few minutes from start to finish.
When you use Stamp Maker, exclusive to Glowforge Premium, you can easily turn your artwork into a stamp with just a few clicks. Create your own personalized address stamp for your mail, custom wrapping paper for gifts, or a custom logo for shipping boxes.
Stamp Maker takes your artwork and inverts it so all you have to do is print the stamp, add a handle, then ink, and stamp away.
Create a stamp
We recommend that you use Thick Proofgrade Acrylic to print out your stamp. So pop some thick acrylic in the bed of your Glowforge and get started.
- Go to app.glowforge.com, and sign in.
- On the Dashboard, open the design you want to use.
- In the workspace, click the artwork to select it.
- On the toolbar that appears on the right, click the Stamp Maker.
- In the Stamp Maker window, you can do the following:
- Set how much padding (the space from the edge of your design to the edge of the stamp) you want.
- Turn the Keep Original Artwork setting on or off.
This setting is off by default, and your artwork will be replaced by the stamp. If you turn this option on, the workspace will keep both the artwork and the stamp design.
- Turn the Create Outline setting on or off.
This setting is on by default and makes a box around your artwork that is cut to create the stamp. If you turn this option off, the outline of your stamp will be the edges of whatever material you are printing on.
Now print and stamp! With Stamp Maker, you can go from idea to finished tool in minutes.
Want to show the community what you’re creating? We’d love to see. Just share on social and tag with #glowforge.